Statement from the Maritime Administrator

I learned today that my alma mater – Kings Point - has once again received full accreditation from the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. As I've stated since my confirmation hearing, the success of the Academy at every level is one of my highest priorities, and this announcement is confirmation that the US Merchant Marine Academy is getting back on course for providing a world-class educational experience to our future leaders. My thanks to Rear ‎Admiral Helis and his team for working to resolve the issues that were identified by the commission.

Mark H. Buzby


This email was sent to sajanram.shrestha@blogger.com using GovDelivery Communications Cloud on behalf of: U.S. Maritime Administration · 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE · Washington, DC 20590 · 800-99-MARAD GovDelivery logo

No comments:

Post a Comment