For subscribers: Allen Iverson and Al Harrington are embarking on something special

Special Report
Oct. 29, 2021

Allen Iverson and Al Harrington are embarking on something special

"Just the thought of my name and cannabis. I'm thinking about the stereotype and stigma, what's going to come with it. If I saved somebody from a burning building, they want to hear something about me missing practice."

Jumping into the weed business wasn't the easiest decision for NBA star Allen Iverson. But when Al Harrington approached him about launching his own strain of marijuana, he knew the offer was something special. "I know what type of businessman he is. I know what type of vision he has," Iverson says of Harrington. "And it was a compliment to me, for him to feel like I was the right guy to make his vision come to fruition."

Now, these two men are embarking on something that could be part of their legacy to their families, communities and Black people.
Read more
ADVERTISEMENT

Copyright © 2021, Los Angeles Times

2300 E. Imperial Highway El Segundo, California, 90245, United States.

| https://www.latimes.com

Advertisers have no control over editorial decisions or content. If you're interested in placing an ad or classified, get in touch here.
You received this email because you opted to receive breaking news alerts from Los Angeles Times.
Manage marketing email preferences Unsubscribe from email alerts Terms of Service Privacy Policy Do Not Sell My Personal Information CA Notice of Collection
FOLLOW twitter instagram youtube facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment