What is the most shameless thing you have ever seen a teacher do? - Quora

 

 

Answer: When I was in high school I had a biology teacher, probably in her lat.​.​.​

Quora

Your Reading Digest

Top Stories For You

 

I have watched a lot of scary movies but I never seem to get scared. They're all too hokey for me. I want to actually see a movie where I become terrified. What are some good scary/horror movies I should watch?

Raymond Maxwell

 

Raymond Maxwell, Film enthusiast since seeing first film in 1996

Written Aug 22

 

What should I learn first, JAVA, C++, or C#?

Carlos O. Hunter

 

Carlos O. Hunter, Learnt Java by reading, coding and watching videos

Updated Aug 2, 2016

 

Which are the top suspense movies of Bollywood?

Saurabh Singh

 

Saurabh Singh, Programmer Analyst at MassMutual

Written Aug 21

 

Is studying in the US still worth it? Shouldn't international students graduating from US colleges in STEM be given some kind of recognition or priority to be able to work in the US?

Sanjay Huilgol

 

Sanjay Huilgol, studied at New York University

Written May 16

 

Were the Luftwaffe crews who were taken POW during the Battle of Britain treated well by the British?

Paul Harrison

 

Paul Harrison, archaeologist

Written Sun

Follow Quora on:

FacebookTwitter

Get the App for iOS and Android

Quora

This email was sent by Quora (650 Castro Street #450, Mountain View, CA 94041). If you don't want to receive these emails in the future, please unsubscribe.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment